Thursday, July 29

Getting OFF the Road

McDonwell School Road in Colleyville, Texas - Looking East near Liberty Elementary School
We need smooth pavement! Heading east, that "Safe Routes to School Path" trumped the street today. I rode the street on the way TO work and it really is rougher than it looks, which made the path look even MORE inviting. Taking the path, I turned right at the second telephone pole and detoured a block south for some smooth road. I think I'll leave the construction gravel to the SUVs.

It really IS the "fix the roads" season around here...

3 comments:

Tracy W said...

Been there and done that. The good news is that when they do get it re-paved, it will be smooth as silk!

RANTWICK said...

mmmm, smoooth pavement...

GreenComotion said...

I understand why you are riding the pavement. But I honestly thought you would not ride the pavement (whether it is MUP or ROP = Regular Old Pavement).

Peace :)

Post a Comment

No Need for Non-Robot proof here!