Friday, March 4

Sometimes God is My Copilot

Gerald Ball, God's Messenger to Cycling Instructors
Not always, but sometimes my copilot places earthly signs along my commute route to provide inspirational messages. These messages take many forms, but sometimes the signs are, literally, signs; such as this sign from one of His messengers to remind me how I should ride if I wish to best teach cycling technique. Might God ride a bicycle, or even instruct cycling? Whether yea or nay, it's a good message to contemplate over the weekend. It probably applies to other forms of teaching as well. You may see some signs yourself!

2 comments:

Pondero said...

There is indeed a very wide application for this concept of teaching by example.

TrevorW�� said...

Yes..very wise words that are applicable in many situations..............!

-Trevor

Post a Comment

No Need for Non-Robot proof here!