Hillwood (the developer) sued Intel over the land deal, and the economy's weak. But this is Texas, where anything can happen. Frankenbike would likely mutate again into an "Xtracycle" for purposes of taking the snowboard for a few lunchtime runs. How many places in the world might you ever be able to ride your bike in shorts to go skiing at lunchtime? Maybe in Spring, at Grouse Mountain, but that's about it.
If we ever get on the real outs with the US, Texas saddling up with the Canucks makes sense in a twisted way - both places are different than the US, Canadian Provinces are mostly pretty big so we'd fit in that way, we'd feel chillier in the summer when the weather reports forecast that it'll get up above 38 degrees - and we'll all be skiing. Just don't take away our guns! That'd be a deal breaker.
A Ride As The Sun Breaks
-
The days are growing shorter. So I should begin a multi-hour ride early in
the morning, right? Did I? No. I took my time with breakfast and let Marlee
cu...
Warm Sikes Lake Saturday With Ducks
-
The return of Summer continues, with highs in the 90s, the A/C cooling
during the day.
With the return of Summer currently predicted to last for many co...
"Customer service," LOL
-
One of our hardworking customers who has been a bike commuter for years
recently had the fork on his Fuji Conductor 2.1 snap while he was riding,
leadin...
What "DEI Bike lanes" really means
-
The Trump administration's DOT Director Sean Duffy recently stripped some
1.78 billion dollars away from what he calls "DEI Bike Lanes". This was
cover...
How to Use Neteller at NZ Online Casinos
-
How to Use Neteller at NZ Online Casinos How to Use Neteller at NZ Online
Casinos Neteller has become a cornerstone payment method for New Zealand
players...
RANTWICK LOVES the USA
-
Hey. I suspect that with my long absence, nobody will see this.
Nonetheless, I feel the need to make an unequivocal, blanket statement: I
love the USA. I...
Back in the Blogger Saddle
-
Five years ago, I left Blogger because Google was no longer supporting it.
Blogging was going out of style because social media was taking over, and I
pr...
Six weeks off.
-
The visit to see the Consultant went quite well really ... My ' numbers'
have started to creep up again so I am going to be given a different
treatme...
Phoning Back to Home
-
In my last post, I was amazed to find pay phones out in the wilds of the
Olympic Penninsula. Well, apparently, those phones were connected straight
to Dal...
Spring Break Countdown
-
I am pleased that *Tim* and I are planning our third consecutive spring
break bikepacking outing. We've had some good times on prior editions to
Arkans...
View along The Chattahoochee
-
View of the bridge across The Chattahoochee River in Roswell, Georgia.
Photo taken from the Roswell Riverfront Trail, while on a bicycle commute.
Please cli...
Subject Matter Mostly it's about local transportation cycling, as it exists in the here and now. It's got a smattering of other gratuitous toy recreation thrown in to keep y'all a little off balance. For those that don't know me, toy recreation means English & Italian cars, aircraft - and downhill skiing.
No comments:
Post a Comment
No Need for Non-Robot proof here!