Thursday, December 20

Down Twelve


My v3 commute has proved remarkably consistent over time. As it turned out, commute mileage in 2012 is down twelve miles from 2011. In 2011, I drove in to work four times in February, but I took fewer full vacation days and also worked a few Saturdays. In 2012, I took more full vacation days and it was a leap year, but there were no “drive” days.

I wish my loyal reader a Merry (or Happy) Christmas, depending on the language, and we shall see what the New Year brings. Assuming, of course, that the Earth did not come to an end on December 21…

2 comments:

GreenComotion said...

Merry Christmas to you too, Steve!
Peace :)

TrevorW�� said...

Merry Christmas Steve....and as the end of the world didn't take place on the 21st I also wish you a Happy and Prosperous New Year...

-Trevor

Post a Comment

No Need for Non-Robot proof here!