Friday, December 29

Annual Ritual

Last year, on Boxing Day, my post, here, outlined some sadly abandoned blogs. I checked, just to make sure none of them have been resurrected. The only action was that "Let's Go Ride a Bike" is now a domain for sale and Hugh did make a single post back in May about a kid's department store bike.

This year, I'm going to be a little more rigorous. Gone this year are
The Invisible Visible Man - signed out with grace last July. He'll be missed
One Speed Go - John Romeo Alpha seems to have moved on. His sad little monkeys were always amusing and usually useful
Suburban Assault - I think Dick David might be off raising funds somewhere, but we may or may not find out how he did

There's also a problem of a different sort. Anniebikes is still active with her excellent blog, but there's some sort of a problem with "latest post" links. I sent her a comment to that effect, but we're not all blog html experts, so I'm moving the link to her blog to my Other Sites to Visit page. On that page, I deleted Ian Walker's Blog and Two Feet off the Asphalt since neither posted at all in 2017.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No Need for Non-Robot proof here!