Sunday, September 19

Not Kansas Anymore


Wishkah Winker, Aberdeen, Washington Coast
Dorothy: "Toto, I don't think we're in Kansas anymore."
Toto: "Of course not, dummy, we're in the great Nationwide tree search!"
Dorothy: "What's that?"
Toto: "Read here or here."
Dorothy: "Well, why don't you have any tree pictures, then?"
Toto: They're in the real camera, not the cellphone one and it won't hook up to the computer."
Dorothy: "Oh."

UPDATE:
The Winker's story is below...
The Story of the Wishkah Winker

3 comments:

RANTWICK said...

Um, what was that thing? Scultpure? Don't get me wrong, I kinda like it... There are pictures? I know you'll hang on to them until you decide on an entry, but you're making me nervous.

limom said...

It's like putting lipstick on a...
Uh, nevermind.

John Romeo Alpha said...

We have cactus that resemble that out near the nuclear power reactor.

Post a Comment

No Need for Non-Robot proof here!